Oil drillers

The recent oil price crash has left offshore drillers like Transocean trading at levels not.This is the main job page on drillers.com, est. in 1996, it is the oldest oil and gas jobs site in the world.

Oil Drillers: Energy Winners - TheStreet

For Oil Drillers And Retirement Savers, This Is Not A Good

Junk-Rated Offshore Drillers Headed into Bankruptcy: Fitch

Drilling an oil well is a massive project that requires multiple teams of workers and very deep pockets.Oil Drillers: Energy Winners Oil drilling stocks rally on the news that President Obama supports offshore drilling, but is the political event reason for a sustained.

National Driller | Product news & trends for drilling

Despite recent hiccups, the sentiment in the oil market is undoubtedly better than this time last year.

Oil Drillers Under Pressure to Scrap Rigs – gCaptain

Offshore Drillers Suffer as Oil Prices Remain below Break-Even.US oil drillers headed for imminent financial collapse due to suppressed oil prices.Oil drillers have struck dinosaur off Norway, the Research Council of Norway announced this week. Found 1.4 miles (2.3 kilometers) beneath the North Sea.

U.S. oil drilling rig counts are up for the sixth week in a row, with 21 rigs added last week.

Oil and gas drillers have a test coming up that will

An oil driller is assigned the responsibility of supervising the rig crews and ensuring that every task is being performed accurately and fficiently.

Why Deepwater Oil Drillers Face Challenges from Outer

An oil driller is the person who is in-charge of drilling on an oil rig.Top 10 holdings of XES account for 68% of the ETF with remaining 32% in 40 other oil and gas service companies.

Oil drillers are expanding again after losing half-million

Texas and the Permian Basin again led the gainers among states and plays in the latest Baker Hughes Inc. (BHI) rig count.The driller is a team leader in charge during the process of well drilling.

US oil drillers add rigs for 8th straight week

Now’s The Time To Buy The Land Drillers | Investopedia

Oil prices have somewhat stabilized but offshore drilling stocks remain under pressure.

For more than a year, American oil producers found a way to keep pumping despite a worldwide slide in crude prices.Saturday, December 26, 2015 by: J. D. Heyes Tags: oil prices.By Bailey Lipschultz (Bloomberg) — While oil drillers in U.S. shale basins are starting to see business come back, their offshore brethren will have to.

Oil Drillers Scrambling to Cut Costs Video - ABC News

New York: US drillers this week added oil rigs for an 11th week in the past 12, according to a closely followed report on Friday, although the rate of.The term is commonly used in the context of an oil well drilling rig.

The majority of oil rigs usually have 2 or 3 crews that consist of a few people conducting different kinds of jobs.Offshore oil production accounts for nearly 35% of the entire worldwide production.Oil and gas companies are loosening their purse strings and preparing to pump more oil and gas.Oil drillers drill for oil and natural gas on land and offshore.National Driller is the No. 1 source for drilling and water supply news serving contractors in water wells, geothermal, foundations, mining and energy.U.S. drillers pulled 94 oil rigs out of fields in a single week, the biggest retreat to date, as crude prices capped the longest stretch of monthly.